• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS G43, NS, extras

JakeinNewnan

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
G26 is gone

Hello gentleman I have for your consideration a couple of 9 mm baby Glocks as I have decided just to stick with a 19 for carry. These are both in excellent condition and could pass for new but they've each had about 50 rounds fired through them.

we have for your consideration a Glock 43 which comes with two factory six round mags and two additional factory six round mags each wearing a vicker's plus two base plate. This gun also has ameriglo night sights installed.

I consider all that to be the good news, let's discuss the bad news.... I'm a hospice nurse and as such I'm on call for my patients and families around the clock which means any deal that we negotiate needs to be conducted in Newnan georgia. Please consider this before you decide whether you would like to buy either of these guns.

I will show you my driver's license and carry permit and will ask that you show me your driver's license and confirm for me that you are legal to own a firearm verbally, although I will not be writing down anything you are free to take pictures of my identification if you wish.

Back to the good news, my guarantee for anything I buy sell or trade on this site is very simple, once you get the item you have one week to shoot it all you want and turn the deal back around if you are unhappy for any reason at all. You are free to fire the gun as much as you want during this time however you take a Dremel tool to it or otherwise damage it this guarantee is voided. I always offer the satisfaction guarantee and I've never once been taken up on it yet. I am honorable, if you are not happy then I am not happy. We are both on the same team, let's act like it.

Price is 475, which I believe is a good deal when you consider the night sights and extra magazines.

Public service announcement follows, if you are an active duty law enforcement member or active duty military member you may subtract $50 from the price of the gun. You do a difficult and dangerous job risking your life to protect the rest of us, this is my way of thanking you for what you do. Do not listen to the television we love you and we appreciate you and we got your back. This offer once again is for active duty military or active duty law enforcement officers if you are a veteran, as I am, I sincerely appreciate your service but you are likely well compensated for what you do in this discount is not for you.

Remember, you got to pick up in Newnan Georgia.

I'm not really looking for any trades right now but I will be happy to listen to anything you have the offer and I promise not to be rude, just remember I don't really need anything right now.

If you are a big fan of the television show Pawn Stars..... You'll be doing us both a favor not to contact me.

Please feel free to text me if you have any questions I'll be happy to take as many pictures from whatever angle you want of either gun, not quite sure if it came out in my crappy cell phone pictures or not but both these guns are in excellent condition and I believe they could pass for new in a gun store.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this long ad. Stay dangerous my friends.

Jake
803 761 8359
I know the telephone number is not a Georgia based number, but I assure you have a Georgia driver's license and I live in Newnan Georgia.

Attachments

• IMG_20220822_210417264.jpg
    IMG_20220822_210417264.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_20220822_210403792.jpg
    IMG_20220822_210403792.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_20220822_210314724.jpg
    IMG_20220822_210314724.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_20220822_210257255.jpg
    IMG_20220822_210257255.jpg