• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT Wild Hemp - American Grown Sweet Hempette's - 18 packs of 20 per pack

eli'sbook

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
N. E. Henry County between Stockbridge & Conyers
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...et-hempettes-18-packs-of-20-per-pack.2346144/
Item Name: FS/FT Wild Hemp - American Grown Sweet Hempette's - 18 packs of 20 per pack

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $160.00 plus shipping
Trade Value or Items Looking For: ???

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: https://www.wildhemp.com/products/hempettes-sweet
Hempettes_Sweet_300x300.png

Hempettes - Sweet

VENDOR; WILD HEMP
Regular price $12.99 per pack of 20 pluss shipping & taxes

• 20 Sweet Hempette's Per Pack
    • 75+mg per Sweet Hempette Approximately
    • Up to 1500mg of CBD per pack
    • Contains Less Than 0.3% THC
    • 3rd Party Laboratory Tested To Ensure Quality & Compliance
    • American Grown Hemp
Bought two full cartons of these to try as a pain relief effort for my wife whom is a stage IIIc Cancer patient with diabetes requiring an insulin pump. She is not much of a smoker and her coughing is not allowing her to use this product as a CBD pain reliever.

For Sale $160.00 firm or Possible Trade Offers Considered.

My main interest is in Modern firearms and I have no certain item or item's that I'm looking to trade for but I could use a Ruger 10/22 even if rough shape, a compact Revolver (like a Charter Arms undercover) or even a Mossberg 500 12ga- so try me OR what'cha got to offer???

I love to trade but CASH is always King - Thanks !!

NOTE: I seldom have time to follow the thread on the ODT website. Please, just send me a Private Message (PM) which will alert me via email that I have a message and I should be able to get back to you quicker.

I'm still in a situation that keeps me from getting very far from home, I am full time caregiver to Two (2) and I have much on my plate to get done on a daily basis. Thanks for understanding and I pray none of you ever have to be in a situation like ours.

Must be willing to meet in Henry County or very near, I will work with you the best I can depending on my work load at the time. Again, thank you for understanding.

Long Live the ODT !

My Pops is dealing with glioblastoma currently. He's beyond the point of smoking, but I just wanted to let you know I'm praying for her and your family. Stay strong

Back
Top Bottom