• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Walther PDP 4.5” with Ameriglo sights

Dead Shot S

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-walther-pdp-4-5”-with-ameriglo-sights.2536255/
Item Name: FS/FT Walther PDP 4.5” with Ameriglo sights

Zip Code: 30044

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 700
Trade Value or Items Looking For: HK USP 9mm or .45, compact Kimber 1911, Quality railed 1911

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Just got this from a member and I decided to go a different route. It’s like new and I haven’t shot it. Comes with 2 18 round mags, new Ameriglo sights installed and I have the DPP mounting plate that works with others as well. Must meet in Lawrenceville. I can add cash depending on quality on trades. Text 678-522-7261

Pictures:
6ab0e420-864b-4e09-ab01-749b1d47596b-jpeg.3265354

Hello, I too am making some adjustments. And, could be interested in your Walther. While it is hard to choose I would suggest my 9mm Springfield Armory
HMD w/4.75" barrel. It has had a professional trigger job. By John Dempsey. Bought trigger from Brownell's. A Powder River Performance product. This pistol
was bought new and includes: OEM Box complete, 3 19 round OEM mags, soft storage pouch, and likely more that escapes me. I also now have a Walther Q5. Yours could be a nice add. If interested I can send pictures. Send email, if interested. This pistol is pristine. Never carried. Your thoughts?
Tom in Buford

I remain interested in your Walther. Apparently you are not interested in my S/A 9mm HMD. Moving on to other possible trades I also have a 9mm CZ. And a 45ACP. Remington R1. Satin finish, 6 SS mags, Enhanced model with adjustable rear sight. Great trigger. I can send pictures. Need your email address. Again, I am in Buford. Thank you, Tom Marshall

I remain interested in your Walther. Apparently you are not interested in my S/A 9mm HMD. Moving on to other possible trades I also have a 9mm CZ. And a 45ACP. Remington R1. Satin finish, 6 SS mags, Enhanced model with adjustable rear sight. Great trigger. I can send pictures. Need your email address. Again, I am in Buford. Thank you, Tom Marshall
Tom, are you in Buford or Ohio? You should try to send this gentleman a PM instead of offering in the comments.

Hello, If you are not interested in a trade (items were suggested with no response) I could just buy this Walther. I have the funds. Would need to withdraw from bank. And the price would be? Thanks, Tom in Buford. (That's Georgia)

Hello, If you are not interested in a trade (items were suggested with no response) I could just buy this Walther. I have the funds. Would need to withdraw from bank. And the price would be? Thanks, Tom in Buford. (That's Georgia)
I'm no coach, but you should probably change your location to Georgia. Not many people are going to respond to someone in Ohio. Good luck with that attitude Tom. PM might be your friend.

Back
Top Bottom