• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT Springfield Armory MC Operator 1911 Package Deal

GunGirlJaclyn

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...armory-mc-operator-1911-package-deal.1216828/
Item Name: FS/FT Springfield Armory MC Operator 1911 Package Deal

Zip Code: 31419

Item is for: Trade
Sale Price: $1500
Trade Value tor Items Looking For: Agency Arms Glock plus cash on my end. FNX tactical with extras, Glock 19 with Rmr, or cash. Glock 23 with Rmr, Glock 21 with Rmr. Multiple Glocks.

I will also trade for ar's, ak's, bullpups , converted saiga shotgun. Kriss vector. Sig MPX.

I will add cash to make up difference and be willing to drive halfway or further for the right trade.

Caliber: .45acp

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Willing to drive to make a deal. Will be in Columbus Ga this weekend...

MC Operator for sale. Has some slight finish wear on the rail from wearing a Surefire X300 but otherwise no imperfections. Total of 600 rounds of quality factory loads with zero issues. Slide to frame fit is nice and tight. Over $2k in this package deal.

Comes with:

1. New Trijicon HD night sights installed (Orange FS).

2. All internals replaced with Ed Brown parts (Ed Brown 1911 Auto Rebuild Kit) and a Wolff recoil spring. Also will come with all factory parts.

3. Ed Brown 1911 Auto drop-in maxi-well 25 LPI installed.

4. VZ Operator grips.

5. Factory box and accessories.

6. Two factory 8 rd mags, two 8rd Wilson Combat mags, two Chip McCormick 10 rd power mags.

7. Multicam kydex holster with surefire X300 cutout, coyote kydex g-code holster (RTI wheel not included), and a coyote kydex two mag carrier.

Pictures:
image-jpeg.812414

image-jpeg.812415

image-jpeg.812416

image-jpeg.812417

image-jpeg.812418

Item Name: FS/FT Springfield Armory MC Operator 1911 Package Deal
PM Sent

Zip Code: 31419

Item is for: Trade
Sale Price: $1500
Trade Value tor Items Looking For: FNX tactical with extras, vickers tactical Glock 19 with cash. Battlefield green, full grey, Glock 19 with cash. Multiple glocks, like 17,19,23,26,34,43 will need extras if you don't have cash. Will look at all offers

Looking to put a Rmr on a Glock 19. I don't want a mos, I want a milled slide.

Caliber: .45acp

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

MC Operator for sale. Has some slight finish wear on the rail from wearing a Surefire X300 but otherwise no imperfections. Total of 600 rounds of quality factory loads with zero issues. Slide to frame fit is nice and tight. Over $2k in this package deal.

Comes with:

1. New Trijicon HD night sights installed (Orange FS).

2. All internals replaced with Ed Brown parts (Ed Brown 1911 Auto Rebuild Kit) and a Wolff recoil spring. Also will come with all factory parts.

3. Ed Brown 1911 Auto drop-in maxi-well 25 LPI installed.

4. VZ Operator grips.

5. Factory box and accessories.

6. Two factory 8 rd mags, two 8rd Wilson Combat mags, two Chip McCormick 10 rd power mags.

7. Multicam kydex holster with surefire X300 cutout, coyote kydex g-code holster (RTI wheel not included), and a coyote kydex two mag carrier.

Pictures:
image-jpeg.812414

image-jpeg.812415

image-jpeg.812416

image-jpeg.812417

image-jpeg.812418

Back
Top Bottom