• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Sig P320 FCU Customworks

Hurricaneshand

Default rank <1000 posts
Has a Trading Problem
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-sig-p320-fcu-customworks.2387529/
Item Name: FS/FT Sig P320 FCU Customworks

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Carry piece, Stribog, PCC, ZPAP92, idk let's talk!

Caliber: 9mm/357 Sig/40S&W

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Have a Sig P320 FCU from their Customworks. Legion trigger and fully polished internals. Very difficult to find in stock at the moment. My journey to build a carry piece is kind of falling apart right now so I'm thinking I may just want to get a fully made gun instead of tinkering with things I'm not familiar with. May have flown too close to the sun! I also had a 3.9" Gold barrel from L2D available (check my listings) and a P320 XCarry slide available (not compatible with the barrel unfortunately hence my failures). PM me for interest. Picture is stock because this thing is brand new never fired or put into a grip module. Box has been opened and the FCU was registered however

Pictures:
img_6898-jpg.3015941

Offer retracted. Won’t answer my PM’s but shows seller was engaged in private message 30 minutes ago. At least have the decency to say ‘no thanks.’

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Carry piece, Stribog, PCC, ZPAP92, idk let's talk!

Item Description: Have a Sig P320 FCU from their Customworks. Legion trigger and fully polished internals. Very difficult to find in stock at the moment. My journey to build a carry piece is kind of falling apart right now so I'm thinking I may just want to get a fully made gun instead of tinkering with things I'm not familiar with. May have flown too close to the sun! I also had a 3.9" Gold barrel from L2D available (check my listings) and a P320 XCarry slide available (not compatible with the barrel unfortunately hence my failures). PM me for interest. Picture is stock because this thing is brand new never fired or put into a grip module. Box has been opened and the FCU was registered however

Would you take 350$

Pictures:
img_6898-jpg.3015941
for 350$ i will pick up today i leave in marietta near 92

Back
Top Bottom