• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT S&W 629 PC 6inch

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-s-w-629-pc-6inch.1875716/
Item Name: FS/only S&W 629 PC 6inch

Zip Code: 30540

Item is for: Sale only
Sale Price: $1,200 for the whole package:D
Trade Value or Items Looking For:

Caliber: 44 Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: BNIB 629 PC 6in with custom hand made chest rig, guide holster..I also have with it, Aluminum speed loader and 1 other not aluminum, with a custom pouch on the rig..I sent this to Mag-Na-Port and had it ported..Due to health it has to go. It has the custom shoes and factory shoes.This puppy has never been fired and the box and papers are with it. The Chest rig was custom fitted and made by Purdy leather and she did a great job..I hate to get rid of it but due to health, I have to deal with reality..I will accept pm's only and due to health get back with you, as soon as I can..I appreciate your understanding and looking at this beauty. $1,475 if cash only,
1,275 Smith
175.00 Mag-na-port
300.00 Chest rig
40.00 speed loaders.
125.00 Cocabola Shoes
$1,915.00 cost
. It comes with a factory picatinny rail built on. for your chosen optic.with another over the years..Up your Oh this is the Competition Model Thanks for looking.
If not sold this week I am listing on GunBroker..$1,200

Pictures:
629pc-6-inch-2-jpg.1761796

629pc-6-inch-jpg.1761800

chest-rig-jpg.1761803

Hellava cannon DD !!! :thumb:
Thanks Brother!! I marked it down to $1,400 and I hate it..It will make one hell of a package for hunting, but I have priority's. Never even loaded it or shot it, sent off and had it ported. Will be one hell of a finacial loss but my Bride's health, will always come first..

I have actually handled this brute, absolutely awesome Smith that will be a killing machine! Excellently priced as well, the new owner will not be disappointed! Good luck my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom