• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT S&W .357/.38 Pre-Lock Stainless 686-5 in case and lookin' GOOD

TommyT

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...ainless-686-5-in-case-and-lookin-good.987517/
Item Name: FS/FT S&W .357/.38 Pre-Lock Stainless 686-5 in case and lookin' GOOD (Except for the close pin to hold it up for the photo!! )

Zip Code: 30014

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $725

Trade Value or Items Looking For: $750-not sure what I need or want right now.

Caliber: .357/38

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No BOS required but should be at least 21, show a valid GA Driver's License and prefer to see a permit

Item Description: Beautiful condition Smith and Wesson PRE-LOCK 686-5 with 4 inch barrel in original S&W case. Pictures should tell the story but feel free to ask any questions. I tried to show some pictures with grips and thumb release removed when I was cleaning it so you can tell there is no "hidden" bad rust. Some people clean guns and never remove the grips and it can be disappointing when you take what you THOUGHT was a gun in great condition home and find a mess under the grips!

Pictures:
View attachment 515187

View attachment 515188

img_1344-jpg.515167

img_1345-jpg.515168

img_1347-jpg.515169

img_1349-jpg.515170

img_1350-jpg.515171

Last edited:
Shouldn't expect to find much rust on this beauty... especially since it's Stainless Steel.

Very nice!

Oh, and BTW... Regarding the clothes pin: I gave one to my daughter before every date she went on when she was still living at home. She asked only once what it was for and I told her; "Hold this between your knees during the entire night and you'll make it home without any regrets." She never asked again... but each time I gave one to her, she would always roll her eyes and say; "Thanks, Dad. I love you, too."

GLWS

I think it is time for you to buy a buffing machine.. All this hard hand polish is going to kill you.. Very, nice.. :)

Back
Top Bottom