• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Ruger Mark III 22/45 Target Pistol

cjssr6676

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-ruger-mark-iii-22-45-target-pistol.2543045/
Item Name: FS/FT Ruger Mark III 22/45 Target Pistol

Zip Code: 30093

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 455
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 550 or a semi-auto 22lr trainer (Taurus TX22, Glock 44, M&P22, Sig Mosquito, etc.)

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Ruger Mark III Target Pistol I’d like to sell or trade. Unknown round count ("Guesstimating" between 3500-4500 rounds), but I can consistently hit the center of an 8" plate at 50 yards shooting off-hand so I don't believe there's any deterioration in accuracy whatsoever.

Per Bass Pro: Ruger designed the grip frame of the Mark III 22/45 Target Pistol to feel like the famous 1911 .45 service pistol. The upper receiver and action are the same as any Ruger MK III 22 pistol, which has been proven over time to be a functional and reliable design. The Ruger Mark III 22/45 Target Pistol is meant for target shooting, though it serves equally well for informal plinking, and small game hunting. A partridge-style, target front sight, a fully adjustable target rear sight, and a light, crisp trigger pull allow shooters to obtain excellent accuracy with the Ruger MK III Target Pistol. The 5-1/2" bull barrel balances the pistol well for a steady hold on small targets, and checkered wood laminate grip panels provide a comfortable, non-slip grip. The Ruger 22/45 has its magazine release mounted on the left side of the frame just behind the trigger, and the slide-stop/thumb safety is located in virtually the same location as on the Model 1911, providing 1911 shooters an inexpensive and reliable way to practice with a 22 pistol. A loaded chamber indicator on the left side of the MK III's receiver, that can be seen or felt, adds to safe function of the pistol. The 22/45 shoots .22 LR ammo, and comes with two 10-round magazines. The Ruger Mark III 22/45 Target Pistol is an extremely reliable firearm for formal target shooting, as well as spending a sunny afternoon plinking with friends and family.
Manufacturer model #: 10140.

Cosmetically, gun is 9/10.

Comes from the factory tapped for red dot accessory rail.

The only internal modification was an aftermarket hammer bushing to provide for a better magazine release and seating, and to delete the magazine safety (If you have EVER field stripped one of these you know exactly why that's the best mod for this pistol).

Averages at 3.25lbs on Wheeler Trigger Gauge. The only two deviations were a 3lb pull and a 3.5lb pull.

This set will start with a Ruger Mark III pistol ($400) and then the following upgrades were added:

Williams Pistol Fiberoptic Firesights- $60
Two Additional Factory Magazines (4 Total)- $70
Two HKS Ruger Mark III Speed Loaders- $15
Hogue Rubber Wrap-around 1911 Grips- $25
Tandemkross Mark III Hammer Bushing- $15
TOTAL INVESTED: $585

If desired I can look in the attic for to factory sights as well, but trust me- The firesights are 1000% better. I'll see if I can manage any pics that'll do the justice. Factory grips included as well. Comes with box and docs.

Prefer to trade for 22lr training versions of pistols I have Glock, M&P, Sig or Taurus.

tempImageUfNam3.png
IMG_5783.jpg
tempImagebWW4qK.png
tempImageMv0y3w.png
tempImagemJDSwW.png

Back
Top Bottom