• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT Ruger 10-22 ARROW GUN

Udig?

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
Altamaha River Arsenal
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-ruger-10-22-arrow-gun.1545953/
Item Name: FS/FT Ruger 10-22 ARROW GUN

Zip Code: 31545

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 650
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Towards 32" Shotgun SX3 or??

Caliber: BOLT

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I will be in Perry Sunday and i will have this with me.
Old model 10-22 with metal trigger guard. Gun has been converted to an Arrow gun and has Hogue overmolded stock.. It will shoot the bolts over 400FPS.
It uses blanks as propellant and the tool to insert the blanks is included along with 6 bolts. This is one bad toy. Looking to sell mainly but will consider trade if it is a long barreled shotgun, over 30", SX3 is really what I am looking for and I can add trade value or cash. This is not your grandpas 10-22.

Pictures:
img_0609-jpg.1367803

img_0601-jpg.1367804

img_0607-jpg.1367805

img_0598-jpg.1367809

It is definitely not your average 10/22. I do appreciates the positive feedback and i am glad those who hadnt seen one before had a chance to check it out. It does shoot as good as it looks. I was just trying to fund a new project by selling a few and i have about reached the goal so i dont think ill relist it again.
Thanks again for the comments

I may carry it with me to the Perry gun show next weekend if anybody wants to check it out in person. Already have a meeting with Odt guy lined up for another sale so just let me know if you wanna see it or any others.

Back
Top Bottom