• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT Rossi Ranch Hand 44 magnum

eckoblue03

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-rossi-ranch-hand-44-magnum.902601/
Item Name: FS/FT Rossi Ranch Hand 44 magnum

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 500 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: TV $500 or try me

Caliber: 44 magnum

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale/trade is this pristine condition Rossi ranch hand in 44 magnum. The wood one this one is amazing. I may have a few rounds of I can find them that will come with the gun. Got this in a trade and haven't made time to shoot it but I've heard that these are a blast to shoot. Great reviews on how accurate these are with this large caliber. Kind of open on trades so offer away, the worst I can say is no thank you. Would prefer to sell cause cash can help get tickets for a trip to Disney.

Pictures:
image-jpg.402812

image-jpg.402813

image-jpg.402814

Last edited:
How are you supposed to shoot that thing? One handed? On shoulder? From the hip?

However the hell you want to, this is America! But seriously, two handed or one handed, wouldn't shoulder it and don't know about from the hip.

How are you supposed to shoot that thing? One handed? On shoulder? From the hip?
A single point sling helps. Adjust it so you can push forward on the gun to keep the sling tight. It's not as good as a stock but you can aim it. Be sure to keep a tight grip when shooting magnums though.

Back
Top Bottom