• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT Para warthog

This is a Pineville NC Para after they moved from Canada, best way is to look at the stamp of Ft Lauderdale on the frame. It’s made in Canada if it has the Florida stamp etch into it. Also, it would be an old white lidded plastic box. The Pineville NC para’s came with a much nicer case.
Thanks for the info

Have a para warthog box , docs , 4 mags 2 10+1 2 12+1 and holster , looking mainly for ria double stack 10mm 1911 , 10mm Glocks, Smith and Wesson and will entertain other offers $900 obo
Must meet close to me
😍 I have a Springfield micro compact 45 1911 with the heaviest wolf springs recoil springs I could get for it , 6 mags box docs 2 mag holster, iwb holster and owb holster slide is cerakoted fx blue and frame is pearl metallic pink champagne and metallic dark emerald green with wood caliber honduran rosewood with macassar ebony diamonded grips. Runs so smooth with the heavy recoil springs 😀

Attachments

• 20240205_045751.jpg
    20240205_045751.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 8
😍 I have a Springfield micro compact 45 1911 with the heaviest wolf springs recoil springs I could get for it , 6 mags box docs 2 mag holster, iwb holster and owb holster slide is cerakoted fx blue and frame is pearl metallic pink champagne and metallic dark emerald green with wood caliber honduran rosewood with macassar ebony diamonded grips. Runs so smooth with the heavy recoil springs 😀
Thanks for the offer was only looking for 10mm on this one

You looking to sell/trade for the Springfield?

Back
Top Bottom