• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Mossberg 590 Shockwave with pistol brace on Phase 5 tube

TractiongripsDon

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
For sale or trade: unfired Mossberg 590 Shockwave. I removed the Raptor birds head style grip (it's included) and installed a Tac Star adapter with a Phase 5 buffer tube, which allows the SB Tactical brace to sit a little farther back than a stand tube does. The beefy pistol brace should absorb much more recoil than "blade" type braces. I was planning on keeping this one as a home defense gun, but after shooting my Super Nova Tactical the other day, I've decided to stick with it, since I've trained with it for many years.

I'm asking $600 for this setup, but will consider trade offers.I'm not really looking for much at the moment, but a quality magnified optic or another firearm would probably be of interest. As far as non-firearms go, I'm looking for a medium size Harvest Right freeze dryer, and could add other firearms to balance out the values. I have some other firearms and accessories listed, and would also consider a multiple item trade for something like a LaRue Tactical PredatAR 7.62, or another quality AR10 type firearm, or maybe a SCAR 17. I will not consider anything that is not a factory built rifle, and I'm not interested in a .308 pistol at all.

By contacting me, you're certifying that you are not prohibited from owning or purchasing a firearm in Georgia. I will only sell this to a GA resident, and will need a name and phone number for my personal records. No bill or sale is required, but if the buyer chooses, I'm willing to handle the paperwork on the books through my FFL in Athens, at no additional charge. Again, paperwork is not required, but I always make that an option for the buyer.

I'm in the Athens / Jackson County area, and can meet locally. I cannot ship this item. If a potential buyer has no feedback, or any negative feedback that isn't offset by a LOT of positive feedback, I'm no driving more than a few miles. The site has gotten overrun by deadbeats lately, and I'm tired of driving and waiting for people who never show up and can't bother to return a text. All deals will be made through this site, but I'll provide a cell phone number to keep in touch for the purpose of coordinating a meeting.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Shockwave.jpg
    Shockwave.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 117
Back
Top Bottom