• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT KSG 2nd+ Black. Unfired.

nSquared

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-ksg-2nd-black-unfired.1344269/
2nd Gen KSG on the chopping block. It's unfired and has never had a round loaded. No box but, I believe I still have the manual filed away. I have something that covers the shotgun role and, I don't see myself ever shooting it. Looking to trade it for something I will shoot. Looking for an AR pistol, preferably in 300 blk. However, I may consider 5.56. Full lefty AR's could be considered as long as they are equal in value. With that being said, if I can buy your item cheaper than I can replace the KSG, I'll probably decline. It's a straight up trade so, I'd like to stay pretty even.

I don't stockpile shotgun ammo so, I can't pad the offer with such. I can throw in a Magpul Foregrip that's still nib. I also have 1000 rounds of 147gr Speer Lawman subsonic 9mm if that is of any interest. That's just to boost value if needed. No interest in selling the ammo.

View attachment 1050177 View attachment 1050178

Back
Top Bottom