• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT IWI Tavor Black Left Handed Unfired with Night Sights

Tashin

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...left-handed-unfired-with-night-sights.989077/
Item Name: FS/FT IWI Tavor Black Left Handed Unfired with Night Sights

Zip Code: 30680

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1600 For the weekend only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See below

Caliber: 5.56x45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I recently picked up a right handed Tavor in FDE, so I'm letting my left handed Tavor go. No need for both. I bought this one because I shoot pistols left handed and wanted to try and match up my rifles so my gear isn't fighting itself. Unfortunately after dry firing and doing a little practice indoors with gear on, I've decided that left handed rifles are a no go for me. I know all it takes to convert this rifle is a little bit of time and a right handed bolt, but needing a few more things before another CQB weapon.

The rifle is unfired minus a few snap caps I used during dry fire practice. It has everything with it from the factory including the original magazine, which I'll leave loaded just because I'm awesome, unused IWI cleaning kit which is very indepth and has quite a lot of value in itself, plus any and all documentation that came with the rifle inside the factory box. The front sight post does have a tritium insert, which not all do so it does have night sights. I just want to recoup what I spend on the rifle, so I cut the tax off and my loss is your gain.

I'd be willing to trade for another 5.56 rifle, would love an ACR or willing to trade up to a SCAR with cash on my end. I'll likely pass on AR15's as I have one and the buffer annoys me enough to only want one. .308 rifles are also a possibility as well as pistols in 9mm, .40, or .45acp plus cash. I'm not looking for any show pieces or any "rare" firearms. Let me know an offer and I will be happy to respond as soon as I am able. I can be reached by PM or text at 770-549-5963. Thanks!

Pictures:
tavor-jpg.517384

Last edited:
Item Name: FS/FT IWI Tavor Black Left Handed Unfired with Night Sights

Zip Code: 30680

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1725
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See below

Caliber: 5.56x45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I recently picked up a right handed Tavor in FDE, so I'm letting my left handed Tavor go. No need for both. I bought this one because I shoot pistols left handed and wanted to try and match up my rifles so my gear isn't fighting itself. Unfortunately after dry firing and doing a little practice indoors with gear on, I've decided that left handed rifles are a no go for me. I know all it takes to convert this rifle is a little bit of time and a right handed bolt, but needing a few more things before another CQB weapon.

The rifle is unfired minus a few snap caps I used during dry fire practice. It has everything with it from the factory including the original magazine, which I'll leave loaded just because I'm awesome, unused IWI cleaning kit which is very indepth and has quite a lot of value in itself, plus any and all documentation that came with the rifle inside the factory box. The front sight post does have a tritium insert, which not all do so it does have night sights. I just want to recoup what I spend on the rifle, so I cut the tax off and my loss is your gain.

I'd be willing to trade for another 5.56 rifle, would love an ACR or willing to trade up to a SCAR with cash on my end. I'll likely pass on AR15's as I have one and the buffer annoys me enough to only want one. .308 rifles are also a possibility as well as pistols in 9mm, .40, or .45acp plus cash. I'm not looking for any show pieces or any "rare" firearms. Let me know an offer and I will be happy to respond as soon as I am able. I can be reached by PM or text at 770-549-5963. Thanks!

Pictures:
tavor-jpg.517384
Pm sent

For the right (as in correct) handed buyers, you can have this gun swapped to right or get the wrench and parts and do it yourself.

Back
Top Bottom