• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT H&K 91 Heckler and Koch 911

B. Smith

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-h-k-91-heckler-and-koch-911.2342507/
Item Name: FS/FT H&K 91 Heckler and Koch 911

Zip Code: 30076

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 3900.00 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Trades considered with cash, Mannlicher Schoenauer, Steyr Daimler Puch, Colt Sauer, German made Weatherby, Browning bar grade IV or V, ETC.

Caliber: 308 / 7.62x51

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: DL,CCL

Item Description: Heckler and Koch 911, not a misprint, very rare H&K 911. Very rare, most collectors I have talked to know of their existence, however have never seen one. One of around 1100, MINT condition NEVER FIRED! Sale or trade, includes original box, papers, owner’s manual, 5 round magazine (came with rifle), one 20 round H&K magazine. Thought I would try local before posting on Gun Broker, this rifle will not stay on this site for long. PM me with questions or offers.

Pictures:
hk-911-jpg.2917920

h-k-911-jpg.2917921

handk-911-jpg.2917922

I did have someone tell that it was California compliant, and to sell the rifle in California for more money. If you are interested I would tell you to do your research. Thanks for looking,

As an HK fan, I've never heard of this model. Looks bad ass with the thumb hole stock. Should go to another collector who will keep this in the same condition. GLWS.

Thanks for your positive comment. I want to add to the Califorina Comment that this rifle was not purchased in California. I got this rifle 30ish years ago, the box has a Tennessee dealer label. Since I have not done many deals on this website let me know if someone would like more pictures or information. Thanks for looking,

It might have been a predecessor to the HK SR9 which was HK's attempt to get the HK 91 back into the country after their ban took effect.
The SR9 was a Sporting Rifle 9 (91)
wood version.jpg

Take a look at this rare find on Gunbroker https://www.gunbroker.com/item/883524830
this one has been modified from it original design. Mine is original and has not been fired.

These are really cool!!
The last year the 91 was imported this one was caught in customs during the Bush band and the 91 was called out by name .They added the extra 1 and the stock and remove the flash hider, so they could sell it in the

Back
Top Bottom