• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT FN Rifle - FNAR Standard 16" Fluted Barrel Semi Auto .308 w/(3) FN Mags

Billybob270

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...ted-barrel-semi-auto-308-w-3-fn-mags.1795221/
Item Name: FS FN Rifle - FNAR Standard 16" Fluted Barrel Semi Auto .308 w/(3) FN Mags

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Sale
Sale Price: 750
Trade Value or Items Looking For: (Sale Only)

Caliber: .308 / 7.62x51

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

FNAR by FN, .308 Semi-Auto rifle. This is the one with the shorter 16" (Std.) fluted barrel. Rifle has low round count....original owner only shot it to sight in the scope and I only shot it (2) rounds w/o optics just to try it out. Mechanically like new, cosmetically it does have a few scuffs from carry/handling. Original owner did take this on a couple hog hunting trips. I have a close up on the worst one. I'm including (3) mags: (2) 5-rounds and the larger one "I think" is a 10~15 round mag. Below I added specs from FN. Meet close to me. Thank you.

From FN:

Specs

• Caliber: 7.62x51mm
  • Operation: Gas, rotating bolt
  • Mag Capacity: 10 or 20 Rd.
  • Weight: 8.125 lb.
  • Barrel Length: 16"
  • Overall Length: 37.5"
  • Twist Rate: 1:12" RH
  • Height: 7.5"
  • Length of Pull: 14"
RECEIVER
Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
One-piece MIL-STD-1913 optics rail

BARREL
Cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined, fluted
Target crown

STOCK
Synthetic pistol grip stock
Checkered gripping surfaces
Multiple MIL-STD-1913 mounting rails

OPERATING CONTROLS
Fully ambidextrous magazine release button
Crossbolt safety button
Extended bolt release lever

Descending from the legendary BAR and endurance tested to 10,000 rounds for increased reliability and durability, the 7.62x51mm FNAR™ is available in standard or heavy barrel contours. The 16” cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC fluted barrel has a hard-chromed bore and target crown. An ambidextrous magazine release button drops the detachable steel box magazine (DBM). A one-piece receiver-mounted MIL-STD 1913 optical rail comes standard, along with three rails attached to the stock’s fore-end for mounting a battery of tactical lights and lasers. The matte black synthetic pistol grip tactical stock is fully adjustable for comb height and length of pull via interchangeable inserts, and for cast on or cast off using interchangeable shims.

*Product follows USA specifications

Pictures:
img_0656-jpg.1692378

img_0649-jpg.1692379

img_0651-jpg.1692380

img_0652-jpg.1692381

img_0654-jpg.1692382

I have one with a 22" barrel. What an outstanding rifle. The gas piston assembly really minimizes the recoil. This is a deal y'all! GLWS

Thank you........and to do my salesman pitch.....these have a new retail of $1,699.......or had, I don't think they make the 16" barrel anymore.

Back
Top Bottom