• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT F-1 Firearms AR15 5.56 *Decked To the Nines!!!!*

Cicio

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-f-1-firearms-ar15-5-56-decked-to-the-nines.2450669/
Item Name: FS/FT F-1 Firearms AR15 5.56 *Decked To the Nines!!!!*

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $3000 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See Description! Try Me!

Caliber: 5.56/223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Gun Story:

I purchased this gun brand new, never fired it only sat and looked at it while I drank bourbon. LOL True story! If you don't know F1 Firearms you should check out their site! Awesome awesome company. Their chassis are amazingly fit. The gun feels more solid than my Wilson, DD, or Noveske to me. It's a little "flossy" so I know it will take the right person to want this gun but my gosh is it beautiful. Probably not the gun you want to go to war with but it will get some serious attention at the range. I mean... I guess you could go to war with it LOL!

Anyway here are the details:

-UDR-15-3G Skeletonized Rifle
-H7M - AR-15 Ultra Lite Handguard
-F-1 Firearms Skeltontonized Foregrip Matched to chassis w/ paracord
-Hyperfire Hypertouch Comp Trigger
-Red F1 Firearms Ambient Safety
-223 Wylde 1:8 Matched Black Nitride Barrel
-F1 Firearms DuraBolt Rose Gold TiCN Bolt
-MFT Minimalist Black Bunt Stock
-F1 Firearms GRP-ST2 Skelotonized Grip Chassis Match w/ Paracord
-F1 Firearms Dragon Slayer AR Brake Rose Gold TiCN
-Finished in Polished Black

Price: $3000 obo

Retail on this gun is $3070 before shipping, taxes and FFL... and they are on a 5 month lead time right now. The price is negotiable but I will not entertain low ball offers. I would rather just look at it :)

Trades:

I would consider another AR15s such as LWRC, Noveske, Geissele, Christensen Arms or other high end ARs

I would also consider a really nice AR10 if it was done very very well!

Pistols like modified Glocks, CZ, HK.. in this case buyer would have to add cash or do multiple gun trade.

I AM OPEN TO ALL TRADES. Please know that any variation of a trade I am pretty open to but I like higher end stuff. Please don't hit me with a MP15 or stock black Glock. But also don't be shy... I'll entertain anything and be polite if I have to say no.

Pictures:
img_5670-jpg.3149109

img_5672-jpg.3149110

img_5669-jpg.3149111

img_5668-jpg.3149112

img_5674-jpg.3149113

The pictures aren't super clear so if you want more detailed pictures just shoot me a PM and I'll fire them over.

Back
Top Bottom