• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Epiphone Swingster TB Hollow Body Guitar - Unique Color, Excellent Condition...

RWiseman

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Title: Epiphone Swingster TB Hollow Body Guitar - Unique Color, Excellent Condition

Description:
Up for sale is an Epiphone Swingster TB Hollow Body guitar in a rare and hard-to-find color. This stunning guitar features a beautiful back design that adds a touch of elegance to its appearance. It plays flawlessly and comes equipped with fresh strings, ensuring optimal sound quality.
Come with a hardbody case.

As much as I loved this guitar, I found it a bit too big for my preferences, so I decided to purchase a different model. Now, I'm offering this exceptional instrument to someone who will truly appreciate its unique features.

Asking price: $675.00.

Please note that I am only interested in trades involving home defense items. Cash-on-delivery (COD) is the preferred method of payment, ensuring a smooth and secure transaction.

If you're in search of a standout guitar with unmatched aesthetics and impeccable playability, don't miss out on this opportunity. If the ad is still up, the guitar is available.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or to arrange a viewing.

Attachments

• Epi7.jpg
    Epi7.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Epi1.jpg
    Epi1.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 1
  • epi2.jpg
    epi2.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Epi3.jpg
    Epi3.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 1
  • Epi4.jpg
    Epi4.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Epi5.jpg
    Epi5.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Epi6.jpg
    Epi6.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: MRH
Good looking Epiphone. Indonesian means good quality. I’m a big fan of the Bigsby too. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom