• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT CAA MCK Gen1 plus MCK light and sling swivel

TractiongripsDon

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...gen1-plus-mck-light-and-sling-swivel.2336253/
Item Name: FS/FT CAA MCK Gen1 plus MCK light and sling swivel

Zip Code: 30607

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $260
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Firearms, pallet forks for tractor bucket

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Black CAA MCK Glock 17/19 conversion kit with side folding brace. I'm offering it with a CAA MCK light, which is made by OLight (500 lumen Baton) and includes a pocket clip so the light can be used without the MCK and adapter if desired. I'm also including a sling swivel made by CAA for the MCK. The sling swivel point is proprietary, so they kind of force you to buy their part.
I've never used this one, but did put a Glock 45 in it to see how it fit, and it locked up perfectly. Pretty cool item, but I'll never use it. I ended up buying a tan one a few days after I got this one, and don't need both.
A far as trades go, the only thing I'm really needing right now would be pallet forks for a tractor bucket, but I'm open to firearms. Feel free to offer away for trades. Worse thing I can do is say no.
I'm in Jackson County/ Athens most of the time, and don't want to drive far for a small ticket item like this.

Pictures:
img_0947-jpeg.2822393

Back
Top Bottom