• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT Build Big Guns /FT Total Gym Fit.

Chuck Helbert

Space Force Icon Supporter
Hunter
Reaction score
I bought this total gym fit new for roughly $1600 thinking that it would be easier for me to use. I would keep it if I had room to leave it open and set up.
I got several of the accessories with it such as: ab crunch accessory, spring board for jumping, the original handles that are steel and chrome plated or stainless steel, the original handles that comes with the fit model, and the original foot board with the pull up and inverted push-up attachments and the extension cables for leg exercises. It's got almost everything you can get for it! It still sells for $1600 new without the accessories but I would like to help someone meet their new year's resolution goals or make a nice gift, but it won't fit under a tree . I'm asking $1000 but I will take the best offer that's close and the fastest. I will add pics when I get some help to set it up or you can just go to the total gym website. It still looks pretty much like new. Little to no wear at all. I decided to also take partial trades depending on the value of the item. Definitely interested in gun trades only, while we still can, and I could meet in most of Noth Georgia.

Back
Top Bottom