• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Brand New Never Fired Savage 110 Hunter XP - Cabela's Exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwdw3j

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
I have a brand new, never fired (no box), Cabela's Exclusive Savage 110 XP Hunter Bolt Action Rifle in the 300WM Caliber and (80) rounds of hunting ammo. I am asking 800.00 with no scope but with 30MM rings and no sling. I could include the 30MM Bushnell Trophy XL scope with it for an additional $200.00. This scope is far better than the one it came with. This rifle is listed for $1,129.99 with a low-end scope.

New and Exclusive, this Savage® 110 Hunter XP in VSX with Scope offers shooters a reliable and versatile rifle combo, well-suited for the hunt or any target. The molded synthetic stock sports VSX camouflage and has an adjustable length-of-pull from 12.75"–13.75". The medium-contour fluted barrel includes a threaded muzzle and is protected from the elements with its Savage Stainless Cerakote finish. An oversized bolt handle aids in working the action when you're in a hurry, keeping your hand clear of the optic. The bolt design ensures the locking lugs will fully contact the receiver each time, holding the headspace to a minimum. The adjustable AccuTrigger® provides a light, crisp release, with no creep, and the trigger body lever blocks the sear unless the trigger is intentionally pulled. The 3-position safety remains engaged while the chamber is loaded. One detachable magazine is included. Last but not least, the 20 MOA Picatinny rail comes ready to mount your scope of choice.

* Available Exclusively at Bass Pro Shops® & Cabela’s®
* Synthetic stock in TrueTimber VSX camo with adjustable LOP
* Fluted threaded barrel with Savage Stainless Cerakote finish

I would consider trading for a LH rifle, nice hunting optic, or just tell me what you got to trade. The worse I might say is no thanks.

Thanks for looking and God Bless.

Attachments

• Cabellas Exclusive Stock.jpg
    Cabellas Exclusive Stock.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 2
  • Fluted Threaded Barrel.jpg
    Fluted Threaded Barrel.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Savage Cabelas Exclusive.jpg
    Savage Cabelas Exclusive.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Savage Exclusive 300WM.jpg