• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Ben Tendick (BRT Bladeworks) Anakuma Ko-Wakizashi

Infi-del

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
This is likely to go nowhere as I know most people are not into swords, let alone high end swords. That being said... I am trying to trim my sword collection down to my "Cold Dead Hands" crew.

This is a one of a kind custom Waki from Ben Tendick. It's CPM 3V steel with Ben's expert heat treat. Ben's style is a bit of an homage to the Hartsfield style. Blade is 15" and the tsuka is 7.5" to 8". So it's long enough for a 2 handed grip. It has a tad more curvature than Ben's typical work. These are both elements I requested in this design as I feel they help this blade excel at CQB. It also has a set of antique silver dragon menuki under the tsuka ito. The Tsuba is titanium. Comes with a kydex sheath.

I'm in no hurry to get rid of this. The price is not negotiable. It is what it is. You're more than welcome to try and buy one from Ben but you'll likely pay more at this point for the same blade. This is one of those swords you don't see everyday. It's got the original edge. It's razor sharp. This thing will take an arm off in the blink of an eye. If you know how to use it that is.

Willing to trade for guns but it'd need to be something pretty swanky like an HK Mark 23, or Ed Brown Special Forces 1911 or something.

0Oru7vv.jpg

9J63hLa.jpg

fmMgydt.jpg

vQ958IH.jpg

qKxpHGg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom