• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT ~ ~ BEAUTIFUL BELGIUM BROWNING Medalist .22LR with Case, Weights ~ ~

JHW

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...ning-medalist-22lr-with-case-weights.2528069/
Item Name: FS/FT ~ ~ BEAUTIFUL BELGIUM BROWNING Medalist .22LR with Case, Weights ~ ~

Zip Code: 30601

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $1,200.00

Trade Value or Items Looking For: S1,300.00 Very nice smith Revolvers, Rugers, Colts, Brownings, Glocks, No ARs or AKs can add or take cash.

Caliber: .22 Long Rifle

Willing to Ship: Yes

For sale or trade, Belgium made Browning Medalist target pistol in .22LR. This rare specimen has a 6 3/4" barrel with a ventilated rib and a rear adjustable target sight. It is a right-handed shooter's gun with a wide thumb rest and wide gold trigger. This gun comes in its original velvet lined, the wood case with 3 barrel weights and cartridge holder—the pistol is very nice. The pistol does show slight handling marks, but I still would rate the bluing in excellent condition. The bluing is very nice, but I would not be afraid to shoot it and use it as intended. Yes, you can still see yourself in it. At the same time, I believe it is nice enough that you will be delighted with the investment you have made even one year from now. This is a family heirloom piece and will only go up in value, especially with the current inflation outlook.

Trade Interests more detailed than above:
  • Pre-Lock Smiths
  • Snub Nose Smiths
  • N-Frame Revolvers
  • K/L Frame Snub Nose or 3inch
  • nice early 19 2-1/2 blue
  • 66 3 inch
  • boxed 65 3 inch
  • boxed 64 3 inch
  • Mountain guns
  • 3inch N-Frames
  • Model 16-4
  • 686 No dash boxed snub
  • Try me
Located currently in Athens, GA, travel to Rome several times a month.

Please contact me through PM if interested or If you have any Questions.

Any and all positive comments welcome below.

Thanks for looking everyone, stay safe!!

fg0eEnr.jpg

jKLYELK.jpg

tTipEWX.jpg

VayveT5.jpg

nzRbE6m.jpg

2TjQ55c.jpg

dig6sJh.jpg

84w46vk.jpg

xeBNdwf.jpg

ilLSfov.jpg

Back
Top Bottom