• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT BC Miroku 12 guage over / under

thorn

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-bc-miroku-12-guage-over-under.1083288/
Item Name: FS/FT BC Miroku 12 guage over / under lowered price

Zip Code: 31213

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 799 but make an offer!
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Try me. The worst I can do is say no.

Caliber: 12 guage

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

BC Miroku is the brand / manufacturer. It doesn't say Browning or Charles Daly on it anywhere. I do not know the model number. The Barrels are 1 Full choke and 1 improved cylinder. (+ and ++)

It works.

It chambers 2 3/4.

It measures 28 inches from chamber to muzzle.

It measures 44 inches overall.

The serial number is M157###. So let that be your guide, should you choose to research.

Prices on the internetz are all over the place for these, as were prices here on the ODT. I found some for thousands of dollars, and I found some for less than what I'm asking, so I went for what I reckon is an average.

My requests: send all offers via private message. If you know more about this gun, post it here. Lowball offers don't piss me off, so inbox me what you're willing to pay. We can work out something. I have a decent idea what this thing is worth, so we can make something happen.

Trades: try me. I'm in the market for a 38 special/357. Here are some things I'm NOT interested in: deer rifles or other double barrels. I'm more keen on cash, but a partial trade/cash is happily doable. I am NOT interested in one to one trades, I want to generate at least a little hard currency on this.

Please note: what I'm offering is all I got. I won't be sweetening the pot or adding boot to a trade, so if you have something worth a bazillion bucks, I can't helpya.

I'm based near Macon, but I'll travel for the right deal, but I expect some work from your end on that. We can talk about it, I'm a reasonable guy.

Pictures:
152_4-jpg.637092

152_2-jpg.637093

152_3-jpg.637094

152_5-jpg.637095

img_4619-jpg.637096

Last edited:
I think the asking price is reasonable for this kind of gun. I have an old Nikko that is the Japan branded Winchester 101 at least they came from the same factory. If you take of the fore end the choke description may be stamped on the barrel underneath the wood and it might give more info to help sell it. Have you tried taking it off?

Choke identification will be found as small stars and dashes stamped on the LH side of the rear of the barrels near the extractors, covered up by the receiver when the barrels are closed. This system is similar to the current Browning Citori firearms made by Miroku with the exception of the skeet choking.

APPARENT SHOTGUN BARREL CHOKE MARKINGS

+ FC (full choke) ++ IC (improved cylinder
++- IM (improved modified) SS SK (skeet)
+- M(modified) CYL (cylinder)

Back
Top Bottom