Item Relisted! FS/FT Anderson AM-15 in .350 Legend Caliber Sell or Trade !! ..... $725.00

eli'sbook

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
N. E. Henry County between Stockbridge & Conyers
AR Type Rifle For Sale: One Anderson AM-15 .350 Legend for $725.00 (Great Hog or Deer Rifle)

Anderson AM-15 .350 Legend Flat-Top HD AR Type Rifle
, 1:16 Barrel Twist, 2 Duramag SS Magazines (not sure of capacity of either but one is longer than the other), Nickle-Boran Hammer & Trigger, Full Rifle Style Fixed Rear Stock & Standard AR-15 Pistol Grip. Rifle appears new and unfired to me, I just don't have a use for this them. FOR SALE at $725.00 or trades considered.

Got this in on a trade and have not fired nor do I have a need for this rifle. The person who traded it to me he bought this rifle chambered in .350 legend for his younger daughter who as it turns out can not hold the weight of the weapon well enough. So, he bought her a lightweight bolt action so she could learn to deer/hog hunt with him. I'm not a fan of hunting with AR's but to each his/her own.

AM-15 Rifle in .350 Legend For Sale @ $725.00 Cash- may consider possible trades on other modern Firearms, Possibly even lesser expensive firearm's in multi gun trade or your trade plus cash but overall cash is king. I have no particular needs at this time as to what may spark trade interest so try me (never know what may grab my attention) !

For Sale or What do have for Swap/Trade ?

NOTE: I seldom have time to follow the thread on the ODT website. So Please, send me a Private Message (PM)
which will alert me via email that I have a message & I should be able to get back to you a bit quicker.

And even more importantly;

Due to the recent very HIGH amount of Potential Scammers, Cons, Underage Buyers & Other's showing up to darken our great group.
I will very seldom deal with anyone who has Zero, Negative or Limited feedback.

Here are some of my requirements;

I will NOT sell Handguns to persons under 21
A Peek at your Georgia Drivers License and/or Georgia Carry Permit will be required.
B.O.S. is Not required.
All items Sold As Is (even if brand new in factory box).

I'm a Full-Time Caregiver and my time is often limited, I can not make a drive that takes a great deal of time from my day.
Must meet in the North Henry County, Ga. or nearby (
Around Stockbridge, etc.)

Attachments

• DSC_0403[1].jpg
    DSC_0403[1].jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC_0402[1].JPG
    DSC_0402[1].JPG
    177 KB · Views: 129
Back
Top Bottom