• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT 2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

Earlstar

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-2000-jeep-wrangler-tj.2091905/
Item Name: FS/FT 2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

Zip Code: 30127

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 8000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Truck, Muscle Car, Classic Car

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Name, address, phone, DL #

Item Description: I have a 2000 Jeep TJ with the 4.0 5speed. The clutch, pressure plate, throwout bearing, pilot bearing, and oil pump are all only about 2 years old. The entire interior of the tub has been rolled with berliner, insulated, and carpeted. The original color was red but, I also believed the exterior. It has the rampage style top that allows the sides and back to be removed leaving only the top. Or, you can fold the front of the top back like a targa top. The headlights have been upgraded to LED and have amber running lights with the halo around them. The front fenders have been cut and replaced with heavy duty flat fenders that match the rest of the bedliner finish. Turning signals were relocated into the factory bumper and converted to LED. They are mounted behind skulls that light up when the turn signals are on. The Jeep has a 4" lift. I just replaced all tie rod with Moog parts a month ago. The tires are 33x12.5x15 on deep wagon wheels which are not pictured but, it DOES COME WITH A TOTAL OF 3 SETS OF RIMS AND 2 SETS OF TIRES.There is a JVC bluetooth CD player inside with new Punch speakers. The exhaust system is stainless headers with a flow master muffler. There has been a ton of work and money invested by myself as well as the person I got the Jeep from ( I've had it for 3 years and have pictures of almost everything I've done) but it is by no means a showroom princess. I have personally never taken this Jeep offroad or "muddin". I have used it as a daily driver most of the time I've had it both on back roads and freeway. I've had it up to 95mph with no problems (yes, I said 95.) The previous owner told me he had just rebuilt the top end of the motor before I got it and it was sitting on 31x10,5x15 stock rims. It did have some evidence of body damage to the tub on the drivers rocker panel. I have a new panel but never put it on because I was planning on using sliders anyway.
Well, if you are still reading this, you are obviously interested, bored, or lonely. In any case drop me a line, I'll answer any questions about the Jeep I may have missed and let me know what your offer for trade is.

Pictures:
20190120_152603-jpg.2382440

20190120_152627-jpg.2382441

Back
Top Bottom