• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 16" Smith & Wesson M&P 10 .308 Turned Precision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringorock

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
EyTeeEff
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-16-smith-wesson-m-p-10-308-turned-precision.2365872/
Item Name: FS/FT 16" Smith & Wesson M&P 10 .308 Turned Precision

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $2000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Car

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Just putting out feelers. A few things out of the way. I will not sell nor trade to anyone without feedback. The scope and tripod are not included in this sale. NO, I don't want your gun or anything I didn't ask for in trade. Sorry to be this way up front, but we've had quite a bit of new members join recently.

I am willing to trade this rifle for a 2000ish, good conditioned, running car for my soon to be 16 year old. The rifle is available for $2,250 cash. He's not getting his actual license for another seven months, so I am very unlikely to move on the price. I'd rather keep the gun.

PXL_20201213_222237523.jpg

PXL_20201213_222336508.jpg

This is a modified 16" Smith & Wesson M&P 10 in 308. Some call it a DMR. Some call it a precision rifle. Call it what you want. This rifle will consistently shoot sub-moa with most all premium projectiles. Here it is at 100 yards.

smoa.jpg

The rifle has the following upgrades and components:

Magpul MIAD gen 2 grip
Magpul MOE SL stock
Architect M-Lok Handguard
Ultradyne Athena linear compensator
Blackhawk offset pic rail for green light or other attachments
BCM QD sling mount
Four Magpul PMAG 25
One Magpul PMAG 10
Leupold 1" integral scope mount

The heart of the rifle is the Hiperfire Genesis trigger, which is currently set at 2 lbs. You sneeze at it, and it'll go off. This will also come with the 3 lb set of springs.

PXL_20201213_222319049.jpg

This rifle is ambi everything, but the bolt release is not ambi with the Hiperfire trigger. That feature was removed to fit the trigger, but an original bolt release comes with this rifle if you intend to return the trigger back to mil-spec.

This was not just a range toy. I've taken it out many times, and it has served me well shooting coyotes at 200 and 300 yards.

coyote1.jpg

coyote2.jpg

This is a battle rifle, a hunting rifle (M&P 10 is one of, if not, the lightest AR-10 platforms), and a precision rifle. It really is a do-all.

I'm in no hurry nor really want to sell this thing, so I will ignore any messages with low ball offers and ridiculous trade offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom