• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS FS2000 IMPROVED SHORTENED + UPGRADED ONE OF A KIND

Soul

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Vehicle / Equipment Dealer
Reaction score
Up for sale is an extremely unique and what I consider how an FS2000 should have came from the factory.

Just need to get this out of this way. This weapon is *not* an SBR. The barrel length is 16.2 inches total. Thus no NFA rules apply.

Its a Gen 1 OD FS2000 with the following features:
- This particular FS2000 has the original spec sear. 90% of FS2000's in the market lack this feature.
- Has infinite selector switch
- Barrel professionally shortened to a size that actually makes sense with a P\W OSS\Huxwurx flash hider\suppressor mount. It took *months* to get this done by the right vendor.
- Gas system upgraded and setup for suppressor use (works great and shoots great)
- Both unobtanium OEM tri-rail and original foregrip included
- Neutrigger Installed (eliminates trigger creep entirely)
- Has been freshly cleaned inside - all the way inside including the stupidly hard to crack open bolt. Gun is immaculate
- Sling included
- Original blue box included along with FN stanag magazine

This gun has been setup to be used reliably as a primary and practical weapon. The shorter barrel and suppressor compatibility was deliberate as this is how I believe elevates the FS2000 from a novelty 5.56 platform to something you could feasibly choice over an AR platform for real scenarios.

This is quite an interesting part of my collection and represents *a lot* of effort in creating this particular end product. Thus the price is firm. My total investment into this weapon beyond just the time and energy I had to spend is into the 5kish. The reason I am selling it is because I sold my Barrett a while ago and now I feel the need to own a Barrett again but I can't justify dropping that type of money back into a "once in a while" toy that takes an entire day of coordinating just to shoot while expensive guns I own that barely see use - Such as this FS2000 - collect dust. There may be other unique and interesting weapons I post soon.

Elcan may be for sale separately

Attachments

• 20221202_191124.jpg
    20221202_191124.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 86
  • 20221202_190752.jpg
    20221202_190752.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 83
Back
Top Bottom