• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS Factory Chrome Star BM

Gingerbeard Man

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Would you look at that. He does 💩 in the woods.
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-factory-chrome-star-bm.2341757/
Item Name: FS Factory Chrome Star BM

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $500 $450

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Get yourself a blued Star BM all day, every day. Try and find yourself a factory chrome Star BM and you'll quickly come up empty handed. Great for any collector/collection. Comes with what you see in the box. Pictures are image hosted so you can zoom in for detail. As these are surplus weapons, they do show character. I would consider this in excellent shooter shape. Definitely not a museum piece but one to bring out and show it off at the barbecue. Comes with one original blued magazine.

I would prefer to work with established members on the site with accounts older than 1 month and no recent negative feedback in the last year with at least a few recent positive feedback ratings.

***MEMBERS WITH ACCOUNTS UNDER 1 MONTH OLD***
If you are a new member that has to have this and your account is not older than a month old and you have low/no feedback, I will require a CWP in lieu of state ID and a $100 non-refundable deposit via Zelle or Venmo, NO EXCEPTIONS.

Why CWP and not just my ID?
Because this is a private sale and I can set my own requirements when selling my property.

Why the deposit?
You can thank the recent new member time wasters for this. Deposit is to ensure you make it to the meetup. Most won't leave $100 on the table so at the very least, you'll show up.

If you don't don't agree to my terms, don't respond to my ad or message me, it's just that easy.
New accounts with negative feedback - sorry, you're wasting your time, not mine.

***AGAIN THE ABOVE IS ONLY FOR NEW ACCOUNTS LESS THAN A MONTH OLD***

I find myself a little busy with work lately so meetup will need to be near me on Buford Dam in Cumming. I'll provide the address once intent to purchase/trade is confirmed.

By contacting me you are explicitly confirming you are of legal age to own a firearm and legally allowed to own a firearm in the state of Georgia. I do not require a bill of sale if you are a CWP holder. I do require a bill of sale if you are not. Do not contact me if you do not at minimum have a Georgia State issued driver's license/ID.

These are image hosted so you can zoom in for detail. Serial Numbers are always blurred for obvious reasons. Enjoy!
fgxpw6t.jpg
mmoJ71H.jpg
tSVCGa6.jpg

you don't see many in chrome i like mineView attachment 2922522
I also owned this particular model with the shiny chrome finish and pearl-like grips back in the early 70's. Over my lifetime I have owned more than 1000 different firearms and this model was the only one that my Mother ever commented on and said she really liked. I should have never sold it. Perhaps if the good Lord is willing, one day I will find one for sale or trade in excellent condition that I can afford and be forever at peace again. Thanks.

Lowered the price. Going to leave this one up today and tomorrow. $450 is firm. If no one can appreciate it at that price, I will continue to enjoy it. Have a good day and a Happy Thanksgiving y'all.

Back
Top Bottom