• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Colt CR6920 unfired since purchased

NWSharpshooter

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-colt-cr6920-unfired-since-purchased.2492628/
Item Name: FS Colt CR6920 unfired since purchased

Zip Code: 30534

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1300

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Daddy needs a new sportbike so I’m going to let go of some of my Colts.
Comes as new in box. I never shoot my Colts, I just look at them and admire them.

Low admiration count.

Pictures:
0c6fc6bb-25d8-4a89-a172-c8ba26a94fd0-jpeg.3191361

Maybe you Should move this from lever gun two semi automatic

It's not so much a move, as it is removing the invalid "tag". There isn't a "lever action" or semi automatic section. There is only "Rifles" and that is where it is. I am not sure why it had a lever action tag, but I removed it.

I’m just suggesting the semi automatic sections so that it’ll sell better. Did not mean to offend anybody.

No offense taken. I was just pointing out that there isn't a "lever action" or "semi automatic" section. There is only "rifles" and anyone can tag any post with anything they want. Honestly not sure why there was a lever action tag on the listing.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Once you click on the rifles section and whatever part of Georgia there is subcategories. 22, pump, military surplus, Lever action, etc. I saw yours in there when I clicked on the lever action section and it seems to of been there for a little while. I was thinking that might be why it hasn’t sold yet, that’s why I wanted to let you know. No worries

Back
Top Bottom