• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS Australian AR15

blackcolt

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-australian-ar15.1112838/
Item Name: FS Australian AR15

Zip Code: 30097

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 750

Caliber: 223/5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Well not quite.. The only thing that makes this Australian is the original owner. The government took all our guns and crushed them which is why I live here now.

But enough of that and back to the point.. I have a like new CBC industries upper & 15" keymod rail system with full auto BCG. Mid length gas system & 1/8" twist. Lower is PSA magpul edition. Optic is Sightmark ultra dual shot pro spec nv. Comes with 2 windowed pmags & the hard case pictured.

Shoots great. Round count is 3 boxes. Thanks for looking guys!

Pictures:
img_0672-jpg.685637

img_0673-jpg.685639

img_0674-jpg.685640

img_0675-jpg.685641

Also is this a midlength gas system? Almost looks like it but can't really see the gas block in relation to the receiver. Also, what is the twist rate on the barrel? Thanks!

Ha. Yes mid length gas system and 1/8" twist. Post updated to reflect this information

Also is this a midlength gas system? Almost looks like it but can't really see the gas block in relation to the receiver. Also, what is the twist rate on the barrel? Thanks!

Item Name: FS Australian AR15

Zip Code: 30097

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 850

Caliber: 223/5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: The government took all our guns and crushed them which is why I live here now.

Pictures:
Was there not even one man in Australia to resist? Sounds to me like they gave them up willingly.

Regardless, nice rifle. Stand-by, you will get another chance I'm sure

Was there not even one man in Australia to resist? Sounds to me like they gave them up willingly.

Regardless, nice rifle. Stand-by, you will get another chance I'm sure

Think it can't happen here? Obama appoints the next progressive SCOTUS judge, the republicans stand up to him with the same vigor that they've used to resist his other agenda items and we have another Sandy Hook (Port Arthur)? There will be lines of "willing" subjects waiting to turn in Paw Paw's thutty thutty to get their government voucher.

Think it can't happen here? Obama appoints the next progressive SCOTUS judge, the republicans stand up to him with the same vigor that they've used to resist his other agenda items and we have another Sandy Hook (Port Arthur)? There will be lines of "willing" subjects waiting to turn in Paw Paw's thutty thutty to get their government voucher.
One does have to find the good in every situation. Years ago, living in Virginia, they had a public "gun buy back" where you could turn in a gun and get $100. Not only did I get rid of a couple of absolute junkers for $100 each, while standing in line, I bought several nice ones from other Pavlovian citizens for a little over $100 each. Free enterprise at it's best.

Back
Top Bottom