• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Arisaka Type 99 - Perfect Condition

MaxL

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-arisaka-type-99-perfect-condition.2357111/
Item Name: FS Arisaka Type 99 - Perfect Condition

Zip Code: 30269

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 875

Caliber: 7.7

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here is a restored 99. It is 100% perfect throughout. Even the bore is perfect.

Come with a bayonet in good condition. I meant to restore this to new condition as well but never got around to it.

No trades

Pictures:
arisaka1-jpg.2514518

arisaka2-jpg.2514519

arisaka3-jpg.2514520

arisaka4-jpg.2514521

Wow! I has the Anti-Aircraft sights (usually missing) and the Monopod, and an intact Chrysanthemum. The only thing missing I can see is the dust cover and most troops removed these anyway.

I just wish the ammo wasn't so damned expensive and hard to find because the 7.7 round is a real sweetheart!

I have one of them (unrestored) It's been "Bubba'd. I need a new stock, any idea where I could get one?
Little help here please.

The stock was done by someone who had both a replicator and a nice original to work from. This was about 15 years ago and they have long since retired. I don't know of anyone who currently does these. But for any stock maker, they would need a decent original to work from.

Back
Top Bottom