• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS Accurate ordnance 300 win mag

sam30540

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-accurate-ordnance-300-win-mag.1074161/
View attachment 609658 View attachment 609659 View attachment 609660 View attachment 609661Item Name: FS Accurate ordnance 300 win mag price drop!!!

Zip Code: 30540

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 3200.00

Caliber: 300 win mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: rifle is a 300 Win Mag on AO action by Stiller with an HS Precision Pro stock with aluminum bedding block, skim bedded for a perfect fit and 2 flush cups on the left side, with APA RTG DBM with one 5 round magazine, Timney thin shoe trigger at 2.25#, Bartlein Rem Varmint barrel 1:10 twist finished at 24" threaded 5/8x24 with both an APA Gen 2 Little Bastard and a knurled protector. It has a Sniper gray Cerakote finish and is a fantastic shooting rifle. Groups around 0.250" at 100 with factory ammo. Retail on this build was $3295. It is unfired other than the test target group. First shot after cleaning and the next three into 0.296". Based on how hot and tired the shooter was when this was test fired.....this will be a gun in the teens as it shoots in. Very pleasant to shoot with the brake or a suppressor. This gun weighs 10.0 pounds

The info above was pulled from the original ad where I bought it from one of the guys from accurate ordnance from his personal collection. It had only been fired 4 times when I bought it. Original hs stock with bottom metal is included which really makes this a dual purpose rifle. Pop it out of the chassis and back in the stock and you've got a nice hunting gun. Put it back in the chassis and you have all the adjustability and tacticoolness back!

Now here is what I added and all work was done by accurate ordnance

Accuracy international ax chassis with an at style folding stock. ( imo more comfortable than the new ax butt stock.)
Calvin elite trigger tuned to 1.25 pounds
Chassis was coated in a grey kryptec camp pattern and looks awesome
APa fat bastard muzzle break

It will not come with the following

Apa little bastard muzzle brake
Nightforce Atacr scope
Harris bipod

I shot the gun a total of 27 rounds. Don't really have a need for it bc I enjoy shooting my ao 308. I am firm on my price. With the cost of the gun, chassis, trigger swap, and coating I'm breaking even at this price

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom