• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS A2 Service Rifle Components

Shrek926

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-a2-service-rifle-components.2213860/
Item Name: FS A2 Service Rifle Components

Zip Code: 30121

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 425

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: So these kids have drug us to yet another shooting sport. I again have to dip into “dad stuff” and honestly I’m ok with it. For those of you I’ve known over the years you know all three of my daughters shoot competitively. Now the new hotness for them is PRS and NRL22. Which brings me to today’s offering.

I have a Fulton Armory A2 upper receiver (complete), PSA lower receiver(I personally took calipers and depth gauge to 5 to find this one that’s perfect), Fulton Armory A2 free float forearm tube and handguard, F marked FSB with gas tube and proper stainless steel roll pin. FSB is drilled and tapped for front windage adjustment. A2 buttstock, A2 flashhider.

$425 for everything, I will not part out.

ZRO Delta 16” Barrel $100 (scope of bore below)

457223cd09644d5ea4954079aa12a30d.jpg

I’m working from home, and have been for 2 months. That said, I do not mind making a bit of a drive to meet or even deliver if reasonable. 3 teenage daughters have about driven me nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom