Item Relisted! FS 64 Mustang

drc302

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
64.5 Mustang coupe Under the hood Originally a 260 2bb car now has a 4BB 289 fresh rebuild. Engine rebuilt, new pistons, crank cut to .045 Comp cam Extreme Energy XE256H. Heads had a full valve job, new springs, and threaded studs. Edelbrock Performer intake and Edelbrock 600CFM carb. Pertronix three Ignitor Billet Distributor and coil and solenoid. New plugs and wires. New factory style exhaust manifolds with new cross over pipe, new mufflers. Trickflow High flow water pump and Thermostat controlled electric fan. C-4 trans built by Amco with a mild shift kit. Interior New dash, White face retro gauges, front window, new stainless and gasket. Rear window original but new gasket and stainless. New seat back trim, New radio that blue tooths to phone, New double front speaker, and new rear JBL speakers. New rear window tray. New Vintage air conditioning. Outside Paint is 10-footer, more than good enough to do cruise in’s but not show paint. New BFG white letters on period correct Crager SS rims. New leaf springs new rear brakes, air shocks. Front brakes have been upgraded with new slotted disk rotors and aftermarket calipers. Front suspension has been completely rebuilt, new ball joints, tie rod ends, new upper and lower control arms. everything new except for the torsion bar. Has new gas tank and fuel pump. Has a GT light grill. Brand new pony interior, new carpet and underlay, floor pan replacement with new deluxe door panels and hardware. The good: Has a ton of new parts, runs fantastic and all the heavy lifting is done.
I will try and get some pics of completed interior added this week. The bad: As I said could use paint its OK for a cruise in. Car is currently registered and will be sold on a bill of sale. 22k I have a great video of it running but I can't get to load, happy to email if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 134
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    279.6 KB · Views: 133
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    294.5 KB · Views: 133
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg