• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS 6.5 Grendel with mags and ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyShackleford

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Alright, just testing the waters. For sale is a very lightly used 6.5 Grendel. It’s a Spike’s lower with the Gadsden flag and the enhanced parts kit. The upper is a PSA Grendel 18’’. It will come with a couple of magazines and 18 boxes of Wolf Steel case Grendel ammo, plus two boxes of Hornady ammo. It will also come with three (26 round Duramag and one (5) round Duramag magazines.

Here’s the catch; the transfer will be conducted by a local gun/pawn shop with an FFL in Rome near my house and I will pay the cost out of pocket. This will include a background check, etc….I understand this is a deal breaker for many folks but in this day and age, I just don’t want any downstream liability whatsoever. Would rather the FFL dealer have that exposure. I totally understand that it’s a turnoff.

Price for everything is $775 but I’m open to reasonable offers. Only trade interest would be for a very high end lpvo (eg Credo, accupoint, Vudu, etc) in 1-6 or 1-8.

Only interested in selling to legal residents of Georgia who are not prohibited from firearm ownership by any state of federal law.

Attachments

• IMG_7890.jpeg
    IMG_7890.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_7891.jpeg
    IMG_7891.jpeg
    222.7 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_7838.jpeg
    IMG_7838.jpeg
    184.4 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_7837.jpeg
    IMG_7837.jpeg