• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS .308 Savage 110 Green Stocked Hog Hunter with anodized green Burris Tac II...

ridgerunner33

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
MInt ,green Savage 110 308 Win Hog Hunter for sale.I may have been the first person to purchase one in Ga.,as I bought this one in early March of 2012,right after,it was announced at the 2012 shot show.Its of course threaded for a supressor,and has taller irons that can be used with a device.I however mounted a Warne 20 MOA rail and installed an anodized Green Burris 3X9 Tac II scope with mil-dots and elevated turrets that after zero,can be afixed to show zero on its dial.So that you can consistantly return to your true zero@ 100,after dialing in new ranges.Scope is also mounted in Warnes top tier 4 screw medium rings.This outfit has less than 100 rounds thru it and is especially accurrate with Hornady's Zombie green tipped 168 gr.A-Max round,shooting 1/2" to 5/8" 5 shot groups at will.These guns will shoot,no doubt,due to their medium contour,button rifled barrels,however they seem to me,slightly larger than medium,but with its 20"length,not heavy.Then of course their Accu-triggers that can be tuned down to 2 pounds.(Mine is stock)
This rifle liked the A-Max outta the gate,so thats all Ive ever shot,no need to when it shoots that good with the A-Max,so I dont have any other data to offer.If you like green,you will like this set-up,scope,stock and ammo are green LOL!!
Im listing this at what I feel is a very consevative offer with everything pictured,gun,scope(mounts,rings),sling,ammo,and cheeck rest stock bag for 600.00 .
I have that amount in the scope and mounting hardware..Warnes top tier gear is costly👍.
Anyhow,I will entertain lesser offers,but will not include ammo,sling,stock bag etc.
Not looking for trades,but you can offer away,you may list something,I dont know I want yet LOL !!!

Attachments

• 1000001901.jpg
    1000001901.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 1000001902.jpg
    1000001902.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom