• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS 2005 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab Z71 4x4 Yellow Auto

carrlf

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...olorado-crew-cab-z71-4x4-yellow-auto.1015129/
Item Name: FS 2005 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab Z71 4x4 Yellow Auto

Zip Code: 30132

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 7300

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Clear Title and Bill of Sale

Item Description: I am listing my 2005 Chevrolet Colorado for sale. It has 149,000 miles on the odometer right now but it could rise while trying to sell it. I have basically owned the truck since new except when my father and law owned it for about 5 years. So its been in the family since new. The truck is a Yellow crew cab Z71 4x4. Here is a list of options.

2005 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab
Automatic
Z71 4x4
A/C, Power Windows, Power Locks, Kenwood CD Player
Power Steering, Tilt, Nerf Bars, Towing Package

I tore out the carpeting because it was looking rough and I put Herculiner inside the cab. I feel like it turned out great, and everything factory went back into the truck except the carpet. I have a new catalytic converter, rear drums, rear brakes, and some other miscellaneous parts that will come with the truck that I have not put on yet. Truck can pass emissions and nothing is wrong with it, just going to replace some parts. All the transfer case, diffs, and other fluids changed about 15k miles ago. Oil will need to be changed soon but no big deal. Tires are about 50% so they will be fine for a while. The truck does have some dings and scratches on it. Some touch up paint would fix a lot of it. I will also include a black metal folding bed cover, was about 700 new.

It will need new window motors for the rear windows (about $150 dollars from rockauto). They are both out, but it was not a huge deal to me. I only use front windows and the A/C. Other than that issue I feel like the truck is a good dependable truck.

Here is a link with some photos, will add more later. https://goo.gl/photos/FpNSSekC9Y2PbCrq6

Pictures:
u2yz7rnE2XqBgtMp8
jE6kv9kPG5tb4z8SA
sxT629CWskP7cJL78

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom