• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT = 8 Cyl. 2WD

BigJohnE

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-1997-dodge-ram-1500-slt-8-cyl-2wd.1928491/
Item Name: FS 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT = 8 Cyl. 2WD

Zip Code: 30577

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 2000 OBRO

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: No BOS, but will sign over GA Title

Item Description: 181,655 miles

Daily driver for an adult relative of mine. Decent, reliable truck. She’s just looking for something smaller at this point. Has not been used roughly or ran hard. Clean GA title in hand.

Smooth automatic transmission. Cold air, great heater, nice Kenwood stereo with subwoofer, clean interior with wear just from age. Tinted windows.

Has the dash cracking common on that era and age of Rams; but not as bad as many I’ve seen. Some fading on paint from exposure to the elements. Tool box doesn’t lock, but great for extra cargo.

Only real dent is on left rear side as shown in photo. This was not from a wreck, but from parking too close to a pole. The orange look in the last photo is just sunflare from my camera. The truck is red.

The only really “bad” points are:

It’ll need new tires soon. They are practically bald right now. Driver’s side front tire is currently a spare, but all original wheels come with the truck.

Will also need to have shocks at some point soon. Drives well, but definitely stiff on the suspension and making a little noise.

Truck is located in Toccoa and I’ll be able to show most any time. Please PM me with any questions and I’ll get back with you ASAP.

Pictures:
2-jpg.2059120

3-jpg.2059121

7-jpg.2059122

5-jpg.2059123

9-jpg.2059124

Back
Top Bottom