• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

North East GA  Item Relisted! FS 1971 Ford Maverick

Status
Not open for further replies.
so much want......one of my friends has a black 71 mercury comet gt and this would look amazing parked next to it (black and red, go dawgs!! lol). gahhhhhh I hate being poor!! lol. im gonna let him know about this car though, I dunno if he could resist it lol.

you drive through auburn a lot with this car? if your ever wondering about the guy you see in the red f150 hanging out his window drooling looking at your car, that's me lol!! im pretty sure this is the one ive been seeing lol.

Hey back in the day my irst cr was a72 Comet GT 302 Boss 3spd.,gold with black stripes. It was a running little old car. I bought for $500.00 from my neighbor that had used it for his college car. He wrecked it in the front not hurting it bad but just lost interest in it so I bought it when I was 15. I ad worked during the summer doing odd jobs cutting grass, painting whatever nd had saved up enough to buy it, buy the parts o fix it and have it painted. My dads and his friend rebuild the motor cause it ad been sitting for a while. Your photo just took me back. I had a friend that had a maverick like yours but his was brown and not a stick or didn't have a positive rear, he always wanted to race me. Until we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom