• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FREE Coyote and Hog Eradication Service

ThomasP7

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Hunter
Reaction score
Middle Georgia Predator Control is a group of professionals that has over 30+ years combined experience in the field of predator control. We use only the highest quality thermal technology and equipment to ensure the property owner's nuisance is eradicated. We are good stewards to you as well as your property and will treat your property with respect and care. We are based in the Middle Georgia area but do travel around the state. Our services are 110% FREE. If you are interested, please message me or contact me at (478)-972-4116.
Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 5.28.37 PM.png

Great service you offer....!
You'll get posts on here about people complaining about hogs and coyotes, but rarely, if ever, allow people on their land.
Unbelievable.

I wish you the best.

Just a suggestion, but I would post some pictures of the pigs and coyotes you've caught, along with the equipment you use.
Another suggestion is to allow the owner or hunt club member(s) to tag along with you. This might make folks feel more comfortable.

Great service you offer....!
You'll get posts on here about people complaining about hogs and coyotes, but rarely, if ever, allow people on their land.
Unbelievable.

I wish you the best.

Just a suggestion, but I would post some pictures of the pigs and coyotes you've caught, along with the equipment you use.
Another suggestion is to allow the owner or hunt club member(s) to tag along with you. This might make folks feel more comfortable.
Saw this all the time in Middle Ga when I lived there. Folks would bemoan their hog problem, but either 1. want you to pay to kill them or 2. not let you kill them.

My neighbor gave them permission to hog hunt his property and they came on mine. I was hoping to get a shot at the catch dogs but they were gone before I got there. The only thing worse than hogs is hog hunters.
IMG_20220305_132148268.jpg

Back
Top Bottom