Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: WTB Large Magnum Rifle Primers

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a buddy up here in Virginia that just had a CVA black powder gun converted into a regular gunpowder gun with the Bagara barrel. On the breach plug it has a little brass nipple on it that you put a regular large magnum rifle primer on. It's supposed to be super accurate and up here muzzleloading season is is designated as muzzleloader not black powder so he can use it during that season. Anyways he's putting a Trijicon scope on it and it needs to sight it in and he needs some large rifle Magnum primers. I would guess he needs anything from three sleeves up to get started. If any of you guys can spare three, four or five sleeves I'm sure he would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks for stopping in and God bless you.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have a buddy up here in Virginia that just had a CVA black powder gun converted into a regular gunpowder gun with the Bagara barrel. On the breach plug it has a little brass nipple on it that you put a regular large magnum rifle primer on. It's supposed to be super accurate and up here muzzleloading season is is designated as muzzleloader not black powder so he can use it during that season. Anyways he's putting a Trijicon scope on it and it needs to sight it in and he needs some large rifle Magnum primers. I would guess he needs anything from three sleeves up to get started. If any of you guys can spare three, four or five sleeves I'm sure he would greatly appreciate it.
CCI Primers No.550 Magnum Small Pistol 0018 Brick of 1000 Count
CCI - Small Pistol Magnum Primers - No. 550 - 100ct - 0018
CCI Large Pistol Magnum Primers #350 Box of 1000
let me know if you need those

I have a buddy up here in Virginia that just had a CVA black powder gun converted into a regular gunpowder gun with the Bagara barrel. On the breach plug it has a little brass nipple on it that you put a regular large magnum rifle primer on. It's supposed to be super accurate and up here muzzleloading season is is designated as muzzleloader not black powder so he can use it during that season. Anyways he's putting a Trijicon scope on it and it needs to sight it in and he needs some large rifle Magnum primers. I would guess he needs anything from three sleeves up to get started. If any of you guys can spare three, four or five sleeves I'm sure he would greatly appreciate it.

The only place I can find out there that has LRMPs is Diamond K Brass, and their smallest packaging is 2000 primers for about $360 before shipping.

The only place I can find out there that has LRMPs is Diamond K Brass, and their smallest packaging is 2000 primers for about $360 before shipping.
Good Lord that's is ridiculous. I just bought the last bottle of IMR. 8208 XBR powder they had for 69 bucks and a box of 1000 LRP number 400 CCI ones for 110 bucks. All of their primers are around 110 per 1000. These guys keep well stocked everything in the AR parts build area and reload materials all the time.

Like I said before they're not real convenient to get to because they're in the between and the drive for people so they don't get a lot of traffic for those parts and reloading stuff. They sell a good bit of guns but the other stuff is always in stock. I did get the last 8208 powder though.

I'm not sure I understand who 'they' are that you're talking about.

All I can say is that even seeing places with any large rifle primers in stock - let alone large rifle magnum primers - is unusual at the moment. And with supplies so hard to get, yeah - you're going to see ridiculous prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom