Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retired. JAFO.
76   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Want to find, actually...UPDATE

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My oldest daughter, who cannot manage a secret, has let slip that Santa may be bringing me a puppy.
If I am so blessed, I will be happy for the remainder of my days.
Thank you all for your kind words, offers of forever friends and may God Bless you and keep you forever.

JB

After 45 years of working, I am finally retiring the end of this month (December/2023). :hat:
I am looking for a dog to keep me sane and listen to my ramblings as we live out our lives together.
I lost my best friend to heart disease last April and there has been a hole in mine since.
I am looking for a Golden Retriever, Lab mix, Bassett Hound, or German Shepherd mix, preferably. A mutt with similar traits would be a plus.
I am so soft hearted for dogs, just the right picture of any breed would probably do it.
They will live in the house, as they will be family.
It will be the first or second week of January, or so, before I could bring them home.
I thought I would ask here, first, before trudging through the Shelters, Rescue and Breeder route.
I am a softy for the shelters, as I want them all! :D
If anyone of you know of a reputable source, I would truly appreciate a lead.
I am in the Gainesville, Georgia area.
Thanks.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
My world. Definitely get a good old rescue from the pound.

Attachments

• 1000000050.jpg
    1000000050.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 15
She's a sweetie.
I'm not quite ready yet, though.
I need some time to puppify/doggify my house for their safety.
How old do you think she is?
Looks like a husky, maybe?
His guess is about a year and a half. It looks like a husky. He says it is playful so im thinking it's about right. It might not be full grown!
He sent the picture yesterday and it is still hanging around.

Thank you, sir.
There is no greater love and no greater loss.
My two past buddies are also on my mantle, so I can still bore them with my thoughts.
Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom