Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
48   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Upper and parts

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I already have 16” barrel with a mid length gas port, bcg, and charging handle. But I need an upper, gas tube, gas block, handgaurd, and barrel nut.

This gun is getting rattle canned and used to drag through the woods on rainy days that I don’t want to take the expensive hunting rifles. So I don’t want to spend a ton. I’m looking for spare parts that I know most of us have laying around( I have used all mine building what I have so far).

Thanks

Pictures:
IMG_0014.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have a non-factory built (by me) DDM4V7LW upper. All DD components. comes with m-lok vert grip as well. no BCG, and just a mil-spec CH, but if you want, could do $500 shipped for you. lmk 🤙🏻

Attachments

• 1000000973.jpg
    1000000973.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 1000000972.jpg
    1000000972.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 6
I have a non-factory built (by me) DDM4V7LW upper. All DD components. comes with m-lok vert grip as well. no BCG, and just a mil-spec CH, but if you want, could do $500 shipped for you. lmk 🤙🏻

I appreciate it but I’m just looking for the parts to finish this build and looking to go cheaper. If I had $500 I’d probably just buy a psa for the purpose of this gun.

Check AR15discounts.com you can get an upper for 40ish bucks .and all the other parts for like 30 bucks .
As far as handgaurds the best inexpensive ones are on gunbroker for around 30 bucks or grab a set of used magpuls for the same . Gunpartscorp.com or on here .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom