Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
52   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: TRAIL BOSS POWDER

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking for Trail Boss powder. Contact via pm with your location and price.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I was talking to a guy last week about the powder biz, and he said he's been looking (quite actively, on and off) for Trail Boss for the last 5 or 6 years with no luck, so y'all might have to rely on some rip Van Winkle reloader who's sitting on a pallet of 2lb jugs :)

I was talking to a guy last week about the powder biz, and he said he's been looking (quite actively, on and off) for Trail Boss for the last 5 or 6 years with no luck, so y'all might have to rely on some rip Van Winkle reloader who's sitting on a pallet of 2lb jugs :)
Yep. That’s what I was hoping for. I’m willing to pay more because it’s scarce and I haven’t been able to find out why it is not being produced being it’s so popular in the Cowboy Action and Sub community.

Lol well I’d definitely sell these 3 unopened cans I have for $200 a pop and the jug I have unopened for $1k!!!

Attachments

• DD248769-ADD9-410D-A533-F020F2E61651.jpeg
    DD248769-ADD9-410D-A533-F020F2E61651.jpeg
    127.5 KB · Views: 2
Lol well I’d definitely sell these 3 unopened cans I have for $200 a pop and the jug I have unopened for $1k!!!
I was willing to pay $80 for the 9 oz (about double retail) but $200 is way more than I would pay as I have several other powder options for .308 subs. You may want to list them on Gunbroker as there are a lot of folks looking for it and you might it the lottery.

I never thought I’d get $200 locally I was blown away at the prices mentioned above. I’d prefer to keep it honestly unless it was for an insane price. All I use it for is subs and it’s great for that I stockpiled back in 2013-15 prob. Good luck in your search I wouldn’t recommend paying those numbers.

I never thought I’d get $200 locally I was blown away at the prices mentioned above. I’d prefer to keep it honestly unless it was for an insane price. All I use it for is subs and it’s great for that I stockpiled back in 2013-15 prob. Good luck in your search I wouldn’t recommend paying those numbers.
I know what you mean. There’s high prices then they are insane prices. I still have a couple of small jugs but always on the lookout for a jug here and there. Thanks and have a Merry Christmas and Happy Subsonic New Year.

As a noob reloader, I'd finding it hard to figure out what powders are just sort-of unavailable at the moment, and which are to all intents, gone for good.

Trail Boss and Universal Clays and a couple of others have been gone so long, I'm wondering whether realistically, they're ever going to come back. All I really want to find is some powders for the stuff I reload that will be available on- and off- for the next decade or so. It's proving hard to figure out a good choice.

I kinda like doing load development, but at some point I'd like to come up with recipes that I can just set aside and be reasonably sure that I'll be able to get powder most of the time when I want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom