Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
66   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Ruger GP100 6 inch SKU 1773

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am looking for this specific gun right now and nothing else. If you have one you would part with or know where I can find one, please let me know.

The specific SKU or model number or whatever it's called for this gun is 1773. It is a Ruger GP100 357 Mag 6 inch barrel, rubber grips with wood inserts. I'll post a screenshot from my phone below.

All of the larger, known good websites are all out of stock on this particular model. I did find a couple of websites that claim to have one in stock, but they are a bit suspicious looking to me and I am hesitant to try to order from anywhere that remotely appears suspicious. I suppose that could be the reason for them supposedly having one in stock when the bigger sites do not, but the pricing was suspiciously low as well.

Any help locating one of these for sale within an hour or so drive from Atlanta or online at a not shady looking website, would be greatly appreciated.

Pictures:
Screenshot_20231007-225451.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom