Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
34   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: ROLEX BOLO

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My best friend had his Rolex yacht master 2 stolen from fitness 2020 in McDonough, ga last night. Someone apparently went through his locker and took the watch. If anyone comes across this watch please notify me. The watch will have no box or docs with it obviously. Please share.

Pictures:
6E133B51-2BC3-44AA-9792-0627F3696048.png
28FED022-1DBE-4713-AA21-5D23ABB3B543.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Dont waste a lot of energy going on the warpath trying to find it. Get a police report... call your homeowners insurance and file a claim. I sold mine back in 2011 when I woke up to the fact that I only wore it for ego gratification..

Dont waste a lot of energy going on the warpath trying to find it. Get a police report... call your homeowners insurance and file a claim. I sold mine back in 2011 when I woke up to the fact that I only wore it for ego gratification..

Well my dick doesn't give anyone gratification so I gotta get it from somewhere and wearing my presidential or Submariner does it.

That's a tough lesson to learn.

IMO, there's not a lock that can be used on a locker at a gym that can be trusted to secure a watch (or other valuable) in that price range. Watch Youtube for about 5 minutes on lockpicking/defeating pad locks and you'll see what I mean. Scary easy to do.

I have a small padded zipper case I keep in an inner middle pocket of my gym bag (I use a backpack style bag) that stays with me the entire time I'm at the gym and I put whichever watch I'm wearing that day in it. I'd leave it in my vehicle (hidden) before I'd leave anything valuable in a gym locker regardless of how "fancy" the gym is.

Good luck with recovering it. I'll pass the info to everyone I know that spends time looking for deals in the grey market for luxury watches.

Sad times,but leave your valuables at home or you are a target. I drive a beater 16 yo pikup daily that crooks don't give a secoond glance while my 2020 sits in the garage 99% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom