Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
27   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Polk Audio SurroundBar Titanium 42&quot;

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Polk Surroundbar I used in the last house for a few years and it never found a place in the new house. It is in great condition. Comes with original box, wires, mount, paperwork etc. I believe it is the 42" model which has input for Center, L, R, SL, SR. I paired it with a subwoofer and it was a great addition to the living room.

From Amazon's website:
  • Single magnetically shielded surround bar speaker with neodymium motor structures for safe placement on or near TVs
  • Equipped with seven 3.5-inch composite cone drivers
  • Patented combination of signal processing and acoustical geometry produces room-filling effects
  • Equipped with three 0.75-inch silk/polymer composite dome tweeters
  • Polk Audio's patented SDS Surround Technology delivers a vivid sound field from a single 42-inch cabinet
Free to a good home. I wont turn down a box of .22/9mm/5.56/30-06/12/20/.410 or 300blk if you insist...

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom