Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Pallet forks

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking for a used set of pallet forks (complete attachment)for farm tractor with skid steer style hook up.
Thanks!!!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I also tried to find some here, but ended up buying them from Titan Attachments / www.Palletforks.com
I ordered the ones that said universal skid steer style, and they work great on my Mahindra, but I did have to use a grinder and remove a little metal from the two slots where the throw lever locks the attachment on. Probably ten minutes worth of work to get them to fit perfectly. They have a whole bunch of different ones though. If nobody replies with something local, it could be a good option for you. Mine were delivered in two days.

I found some on here last year and bought them. They were also from Titan. One of the best implements I’ve purchased. I keep a piece of pipe handy with mine to give more leverage with the handles when tightening them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom