Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
128   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Need Benelli Shotgun parts! QUICK

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Help, the family clay shoot is on the 27th and I need parts now!
Like a true master, I ejected the mag tube spring and lock ring (the part which retains the spring in the mag tube) onto the field in front of the five-stand up at Noontootla. I wasn't able to find the two parts in the grass, therefore my Super Black Eagle 3 has been reduced to a single shot shotgun, impractical to use for true-pairs at my skill level.

These parts are interchangeable with similar parts from the Benelli Super Black Eagle, Benelli Super Black Eagle II, Benelli M2, Benelli Nova, and Benelli M1 Super 90
So, if you're parting one of these out, let me know.

I'm looking for the following parts;
  • Benelli Super Black Eagle 3 Magazine Spring, 12ga. 3"​

• Benelli Magazine Spring Retainer, 12ga.​

Thank you!

Pictures:
mm5

mm5

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
You might check with Deer Creek in Marietta. they have had some older shotty parts that I didn't expect them to have. Maybe call down to Tom Lowe and Tru Prep also. Good luck man. I've lost parts like that before - it sucks.

Sorry….this happened.
If you don’t mind I’m gonna save this and use it when my wife asks me why do I need another shotgun. I don’t guess it matters how many I already have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom